So today I’m anxious! Really anxious! Scared & nervous! There’s lots of triggers
- Going away
- Laila’s kids club starts at 10 when I thought I could get into work for 8pm!
- Work – there’s a lot to do in one day
- Work – we have a big meeting today that I can’t follow up with tomorrow
- Work – I’m going to miss the daily routine
- Packing & preparing
- Change of location/ country
- Out of control – I won’t be in control of everything
- I’ll be out of my safe place, my sofa for 3 weeks
- Will our house-sitters find everything ok
- I need to clean our house fully
- Finding all the silly little things that are missing like Minnie Mouse nighties & accessories
It’s so frustrating, my house is full of excited people & all I feel is fear & worry. They are wishing today away & I want to add hours to it & make every minute last twice as long
- I want to get through today
- I will get through today
- I will get everything done on every list
- Even if I don’t sleep tonight, I will get on that plane tomorrow
- I won’t let down my girls
I just need an extra day or two to get everything sorted at work! I want to leave it perfect. I don’t want anyone else having to do more work because I didn’t do enough.
I can do this!